The San Francisco Flower Market


Even though I have only been here once, I know that this will become a favorite place of mine. It is not as chaotic as a fish market, but has a similar feel; people walking booth to booth grabbing flowers left and right, bargaining with the growers and arguing about whether or not that rose is indeed salmon color or pink. The smell is incredible and there is no way you could leave upset, unless of course someone cuts you off in the parking lot, which here, that's very likely.

I am thankful for a local place to order all my flowers at wholesale cost, and that place is Neve Brothers in Petaluma. They are great, and so close to home! I have used them for all the weddings and things I have done so far. I am looking forward to all of my future business with them.

The fact that there are so many types, colors, scents, textures and versatility in flowers constantly amazes me. I never forget to think of how incredible our Creator is to have given us something so beautiful to enjoy! His work is indeed good!

Have you ever come home from a long day to be surprised by a bouquet of flowers on the table? Or maybe given a special flower on a date, birthday, anniversary, or at a time of celebration. Each time something like this happens there is always something to be guaranteed, a smile. No matter how big, small, extravagant or simple the flower you give to someone, there is no way that person will not instantly have a smile on their face. I love people. I love to see people happy, and this is why I'm doing what I am doing.

1 comments:

Tanya T said...

Hool - I really like your blog so far. Personal yet informative. And DEFINITELY makes me want some pretty blossoms to look at! Keep it up girl! You are an inspiration! <3 you! ;)