I've been inspired!

My incredible sister-in-law, Tanya, is probably one of the most contagious people I know, seriously.  If you're ever in a bad mood, she's definitely the one to help you out of that state by simply smiling, singing a little ditty, or even just telling you a random story of something funny that happened to her that day. No joke, my brother Mike could not have chosen a more perfect woman to be his wife, and we're lucky because we get to benefit from her many talents and abilities!

One of which is crafting. Recently they [Mike & Tanya] purchased a new home and she was blessed with a spare bedroom that she got to turn into a craft room!  Since the conversion process began she has been going on a craft blog rampage to find great craft ideas and she even made my brother a Santa suit for our family Christmas parties! I'm telling you - she's got it!

I no longer seem to care who else posts things on my facebook account because I've been so eager to see her latest craft room progress or the most recently found craft blog with a brilliant and easy way to make new shirts, throw pillows or curtains. There's no way to deny it: I'm seriously becoming addicted to these craft blogs thanks to her.

I've been inspired to start learning more crafty skills. Yes, I have crafty flower skills, but I mean sewing machines, paint, wood and much much more! I am so excited to see which of the many things I'm dreaming up will be the one I accomplish first... I'll keep you posted! :)

0 comments: